Originally Posted by Chebostoi took the picts everyone else failed to take pictures of..
tonite was a Source Interlink Media Unveiling of the 370z in downtown LA at the J Lounge... pretty snazzy event.. Chris Forsberg, Rhys Millen, Tanner Foust, Dai Yashiro were there, along with some Nissan Marketing folks.
pretty dope show..
i think i was the first one to take underbody picts. rofl..
some interesting notes:
1. side flat underbody panel pieces (driver and passenger)
2. gas pedal pivots from the floor ala infiniti M35 style.
3. gas door? push to open
4. NO mass dampers.. as much as i could see under the foam.
5. the teeth? they direct air to... nothing.. it's blocked off! fail.
6. Woooo. 'sport button'! aka wanna be M mode.
7. hood/trunk/door.. aluminum? very light.. dual latches on hood.
8. z side emblem also blinker
9. butt hole is teh lose
10. front chin spoiler is big!!
11. rear lip wing is glue on looks like.. can't see the mounting holes for bolts.. maybe under plastic
12. steering wheel is not entirely round.. its like a trapizoidal or even oval shaped ..
13. INTERIOR FEEL IS AWESOME.. great leather alcantara ish feel on the touring edition... foam underneath dash cover.. hope it doesnt crack after the years.
14. gauges look neat.. unfortunately no key to turn it on.. fuel level looks like blinky led lights ..
15. exhaust is HEADERS-> Cats->Ypipe (single pipe) -> Y's back into 2 bpipes-> two pipes that lead into single big exhaust canister.. hmm.
16. NO exterior antenna
17. NO rear hatch wiper blade.
[img width=800 height=600]http://www.z33driver.com/images/370z/IMG_1287.JPG[/img]
[img width=800 height=600]http://www.z33driver.com/images/370z/IMG_1288.JPG[/img]
[img width=800 height=600]http://www.z33driver.com/images/370z/IMG_1289.JPG[/img]
[img width=800 height=600]http://www.z33driver.com/images/370z/IMG_1290.JPG[/img]
[img width=800 height=600]http://www.z33driver.com/images/370z/IMG_1291.JPG[/img]